After many silly mistakes, mishaps, misguidances, and crazy statements of Tawhidi in the past, Tawhidi was advised by his teacher, mentor and idol – Sayed Sadiq al-Shirazi – to change his ways. To understand the relationship between the two, see here.
Tawhidi produced a letter, stating he is changing his ways.
A few important points to note about this letter. We will also highlight which are lies according to the general masses of Shia.
- He admits his past was filled with controversy.
- His past statements were taught to him (lies, they are not the true teachings of the Shia).
- Those past statements were not introduced by him, but rather – he was the first to publicize them in the English language. (lies, the Islamic Seminaries do not teach this rubbish).
- None of the teaching he said are incorrect in his opinion.
- He believes these teachings were better of…
View original post 104 more words